Ross McHenry, M.D.
Managing Partner Tristate Gastroenterology Associates
Dr. Ross McHenry is a native of Cincinnati, Ohio. He and his family are presently residing in Northern Kentucky.
- Undergrad Education and Degree – The Ohio State University: 1973-1977, B.S. Biology
- Medical School – University of Cincinnati: 1977-1981, M.D.
- Residency – Indiana University: 1981-1984
- Fellowship – Indiana University: Gastroenterology 1984-1986
- Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati Volunteer Leadership Award 2002
- Top Doc 2015-2019
Boards or Committees
- 1988, Chairman, Department of Medicine, William Booth Memorial Hospital
- 1989-91, Chairman, Tissue & Transfusion Committee, St. Luke Hospital West
- 1990, Vice President of Medical Staff, St. Luke Hospital West
- 1991-2009, HMSS Alternate Delegate, St. Elizabeth Medical Center Medical Staff
- 1991-2009, Medical Staff Executive Committee, St. Elizabeth Medical Center Medical Staff
- 1992, President of Medical Staff, St. Luke Hospital, Inc
- 1992-2001, Greater Cincinnati Hospital Council / Cincinnati Academy of Medicine Outcome Measurement Task Force
- 1993-94, Past President of Medical Staff, St. Luke Hospital, Inc.
- 1993-1994, Chairman, Utilization Review Committee, St. Luke Hospital, Inc.
- 1993-1994, Medical Staff Executive Committee, St. Luke Hospital, Inc.
- 1993-2009, Medical Staff Constitutions and Bylaws Committee, St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- 1994, Northern Kentucky Medical Society Sub-Committee, Health Professionals for Responsible Reform
- 1994-2001, Member of Board of Directors, St. Luke Hospital, Inc.
- 1994, Kentucky Medical Association-Public Education Committee
- 2001-2010, President of Tristate Gastroenterology Associates
- 2001-2009, Medical Director of Tristate Digestive Diseases Center
- 2012-2019, Medical Director of Tristate Digestive Diseases Center
- 2006-2009, Member of ASGE Practice Management Committee
- 2015-2016: Medical Staff President for St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- 2014-2017: Member Medical Executive Committee for St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- 2015-2016 Member St. Elizabeth Board of Trustees
- 2015-2016 Co-Chairman Quality and Patient Care Committee of SEHC Board of Trustees
- 2018-present Managing Partner for Tri-State Gastroenterology Associates
Professional Society Affiliations
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Gastroenterology, Fellow
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine – September 12, 1984
- Diplomate, American Board of Gastroenterology – November 10, 1987
|Monday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Tuesday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Wednesday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Thursday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Friday||8 AM - 4 PM|