Tri-State Digestive Disorder Center is an Ambulatory Surgery Center that is owned and operated by the physicians of Tri-State Gastroenterology Associates.
Our Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) is regulated and licensed by the State of Kentucky and certified by the Medicare Program and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
If you have insurance coverage, your insurance company will be billed for the facility (ASC) and physician charges generated by your procedure.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REMAINING BALANCE AND OUTPATIENT DEDUCTIBLE.
Regarding “screening” and/or “family history”: If your procedure is being scheduled for either of these reasons, it is YOUR responsibility to call your insurance company prior to the scheduled date of your procedure to verify benefit coverage for the procedure, based on the diagnosis.
Some insurance companies will not cover the procedure under these circumstances.
Once your procedure is scheduled:
- Procedure Co-Pays/Deductibles will be collected at the time of the procedure (if you are scheduled at Tri-State Digestive Disorder Center)
- The procedure may generate as many as three (3) separate bills
- Physician’s Bill- Tri-State Gastroenterology Associates
- Facility Bill – Tri-State Digestive Disorder Center, ASC or the hospital where the procedure was completed
- Laboratory Bill- From the Laboratory where any lab specimens were sent for analysis (this lab may be specified by your insurance company)
|Monday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Tuesday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Wednesday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Thursday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Friday||8 AM - 4 PM|