Karlina M. Patton, M.D.
Dr. Karlina Patton is a native of Northern Kentucky where she and her husband continue to reside. Hemorrhoid banding trained.
- Undergrad Education and Degree – BS degree; 1990-1994
- Medical School – University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, MD degree; 1994-1998
- Residency – University Hospital Internal Medicine Residency; Cincinnati, OH 1998-2001
- Fellowship – University Hospital Gastroenterology Fellowship; Cincinnati, OH 2001-2004
Professional Society Affiliations
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology 2004-present
- Traveling especially exploring the world through food and architecture
- Wine collecting
- Scuba diving