Allan Lam, DO
Dr. Lam is the Gastroenterology Hospitalist who covers St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital Campus. Dr. Lam joined the practice in 2018. ERCP trained.
- Undergrad Education and Degree – Western Kentucky University 1999-2003 Bachelor of Science
- Medical School – Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine 2005-2009
- Residency – University of Louisville Internal Medicine Residency 2009-2012
- Fellowship – University of Louisville Gastroenterology Fellowship 2012-2015. Chief GI fellow 2015
Professional Society Affiliations
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology – 2015
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine – 2012
- UK and Green Bay Packers fan.
- Enjoys the outdoors and spending time with family.
|Monday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Tuesday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Wednesday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Thursday||8 AM - 5 PM|
|Friday||8 AM - 4 PM|